Owl you need is love!

Sometimes, I feel like yarns are more precious to us fellow crocheters than any other expensive items while we are in the middle of a project.. The measures i go to protect them from my little girl can't be described in words. Whenever i take my crochet hooks and yarn out, my little one will abandon all her activities and start messing with the yarns.  She won't settle for any other yarn, she will need the exact yarn with which i'm working. So i mostly confine to crochet during her nap time and after she goes to bed at night.

I'm happy that i managed to finish an order for amigurumi owl that i got recently amidst all my little girl's shenanigans.


I made these cuties from a pettern by Chonthika crochetlover . She makes the cutest owls and other beautiful amigurumis and keycovers. You can find the pattern here




These sleepy eyed owls are so calming to watch and happy with the way they turned out. Which one do you like? Open eyes or the closed one.


You can also buy them from my etsy shop if you like to have one. Well i'm off to do some more crocheting while my girl is still asleep... Have a great day!

4 comments

  1. They are a delight, love the beautiful colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and colorful! I love the bright pink one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Owls are so cute and colorful! I like all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your owls are adorable, Anitha. Though 'tis difficult to choose a favourite, I do rather love the little sleeping owl.

    ReplyDelete

Update cookies preferences